Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
How do I change the email address on my Contact Form?
Our B4U leadgen websites use the plugin Contact Form 7. With over 1 million active users, Contact Form 7 is one of the most popular contact form plugins for WordPress.
Step by Step Process
To change the Email address for the contact form, on the main WordPress menu, you need to go to:
- Contact –> Edit contact.
- Take a look at the Mail section just after the Form section as on the following screenshot:
Explanation of Fields
- To field: Set the recipient email address here.
- From field: Set the sender email address here. This field value should be an email address that belongs to the same domain as the web site. Otherwise, you’ll get a configuration error.
- Subject field: Set the subject of the message here.
- Additional headers: You can insert additional message header fields here, such as Cc and Bcc. There should be one field per line.