Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Which hosting plan you should choose for Lead Gen Websites
You have the option of your hosting provider. Our sister training programs will walk you through setting up a Siteground hosting account due to its flexibility and user-friendliness. We recommend either Siteground or Hostgator hosting services, but any cPanel or WordPress hosting can suffice. Below we’ve listed the top hosting companies in 2020.
Top 10 Hosting Services
Here are the top 10 best hosting services for lead generation websites in 2020
- Bluehost – Uptime (99.99%)
- HostGator Cloud – Uptime (99.99%)
- Hostinger – Cheap Pricing ($0.99/mo)
- GreenGeeks – Load Time (445ms)
- DreamHost – Uptime Guarantee
- SiteGround – Uptime (99.99%)
- A2 Hosting – Load Time (317ms)
- WestHost – Uptime (99.98%)
- GoDaddy Hosting – Uptime (99.97%)
- Site5 – Uptime (99.99%)
If you are planning on hosting 1-20 lead generation sites, a standard hosting plan that offers unlimited websites will suffice. If you plan on hosting more than 20, we recommend investing in a reseller account that offers a Web Host Manager (WHM).